My favorite website is www.playlist.com. My favorite website is Playlist because it has many different viarities of music. They have rock, hip hop, and many other generes of music. The reason I enjoy going on Playlist is because it gives freedom to its users. We dont all have to listen to all the same music. Another reason is because Music is like my soul, I live for music. To me, Music is a definition of relaxing. When I get mad, I turn on my computer and go to playlist, I think listening to music calms people down. I also like how playlist lets it users send their playlist to other people. Playlist also let its users link their playlits to other websites like Facbook, Aim, and many other social networking websites. One thing that I really like about playlist is that its free and also you dont have to buy songs. I also like playlist because it can be used at parties and also you can create your own playlist and signup for free. It is a very nice site to listen to your favorite music. Playlist also lets its users comment on other users playlist and rate songs. Playlist is good because you can save money with the site instead of buying a cd, or going on itunes and buying songs.People in this economy would like Playlist, because its free, many people dont have it easy, so Playlist would be a good site for people to relax and enjoy their favorite music. Playlist is like a social networking website because you can find freinds. Its just like any other social networking site, you can have a picture, profile,and even messages. I am also a big fan of Social networking so Playlist would be on of my top websites I visit daily. I spend about 5 hours minimum on Playlist just dancing and listening to my favorite songs. If im not on Playlist, im on Myspace or Aim.Playlist helps me exercise, and also helps me have fun.Ths concludes my reasoning for Playlist being my favorite website.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Blog Post is well written and gives the reader a very good information about playlist. The best idea you included that playlist is free. I also agree on how some people dont have alot of extra money to spend on music. This blog post has alot of good deatials about playlist. There are some deatails about playlist that you included that I did not even know. I use playlist when i am on the computure becauase it free and easy to acess . This is very well written, very good. I give this blog post 5 out of 5
ReplyDelete